Friday, March 6, 2009

"How YOU Doin'?"


So when my brother got his cell phone he has been getting calls from someone looking for Matt. Time after time he tells them that this is the wrong number but yet they still manage to keep calling. Yesterday they called again and my brother told them Matt wasn't there and hung up. They called right back. He answered the phone and gave it to me. So from my view I figured that someone was prank calling my brother and he wanted me to prank them back. So I immediately said, "How you doin'?" My brother started laughing with me along with him. Then the person responded. "Good!, thank you sir, how about yourself?" It wasn't until then that I realized, crap, this is a real person meaning to have an actual conversation. I felt like a complete idiot. I just sat there trying to hold in a laugh. We sat there in silence as I tried to come up with something to say. I eventually gave up and just hung up the phone. Well one thing is for sure, i doubt the Matt he is looking for talks like that. I don't think we will be getting any calls again.

3 comments:

Micah Bruner said...

Baxter,

Me and the kids really enjoyed watching your latest video. We're excited about this summer!

Micah

P.S. How can you like the Jonas Brothers?!

joanna said...

Hilarious! Joseph and I laughed like crazy! We really enjoy your blog and your videos!
P.S. Micah Lovebug is a great song!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Baxter your so talented. The movie was awesome, I look forward to seeing more of them.
By the way this is Ashle.