Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

So friday is dedicated to valentines day that day because the actual day is on saturday, how lame is that!?! So I decided to go all out. We went and bought a pink t shirt and then came home and put my own design on it. So I had three candy hearts saying hug me, be mine, and kiss me. I got a lot of compliments and everybody loved it. This was only the start of my valentine day adventure. The real fun was actually on valentines day. Our family made cookies and delivered them to people, ringing the doorbell and then running away. We left a card so they knew who we were but it was still fun. One of the best comments of the night is, as we were driving away my mom said, were lucky we got a new van so they don't know who we are. Wouldn't the card give that away? So we eventually came to our last house and as we drove up to their house dogs started barking and we were scared it endangered the mission (star wars quote). We quickly jumped out of the car and started to pet the dogs to calm them down. They stopped barking so we walked up to the door with the dogs following us. The whole time I was worrying when we ran back, the dogs would chase us and take us down. So the time came and we ran back to the car, I glanced behind me and the dogs weren't following me. The mission had been accomplished succesfully. We drove a couple of minutes then turned around and went to drive past the house to make sure they got the cookies. It was then that it hit us. The dogs were outside, cookies in the open, and they didn't follow me back. We quickly drove back to the house and jumped out of the car. About half way to the door the dogs bolted revealing the plate empty and the card in their yard. It was then when I lost it. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I went back to the car and told my parents the cookies weren't there. Their response was good! They heard the door bell! I was laughing so I couldn't tell them what really happened. It wasn't until my brother brought back the plate full of dog slobber. Our whole family then proceeded to laugh. It was then that the owners answered the door. I sent my brother to go tell them what happened, I couldn't because i was still laughing! We then drove home laughing all the way. I would have to say, this is the best Valentines Day I have ever had!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

You crack me up! Love the comment that your mom made! :)