Thursday, February 12, 2009

Church Dance

This might  be a short post but oh well. As you probably have noticed i've added music to my blog. Well the song that is playing (most likely while you reading this) is by the Jonas Brothers. They play it at every church dance and it is like, impossible to dance to. Well about half way through the song the acoustic guitar stops followed by electric guitar and screaming... yeah about that... So when this song came on me and my friend Nathan decided to put our own twist on it. We waited until the electric guitar came and we both ran slid on our knees and played air guitar. It was hilarious to watch but rather painful for me and Nathan. It wasn't until then when we realized the gym floor wasn't so slippery. Both our knees were bright red and burning. Of course as we both got up with big smiles on our faces we didn't take notice to the major floor burns we just gave ourselves. We danced the night away until it was time to go home. We were sitting in the car when Nathan let out a yelp and shoved himself back into his seat. He looked over at me with pain in his face and pointed to his knees. I laughed so hard that I leaned forward, just as Nathan did, and let my knees hit the seats in front of me. I let out a yelp of pain and quickly jolted back, almost mimicking Nathan. The whole ride home we had amazing posture as we sat straight up in our seats, like the gentlemen we are.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That's hilarious! You're such a writer at heart...love the way you tell stories!