Saturday, April 4, 2009

April Fools Day

I'm am very sad to admit that this prank was not played by me, but on me. Since the  beginning of the school year I would make fun of my friend Curtesia for liking this guy, and she would always say she'll get me back. She never did, until April 1st. Again she told me she's going to get me back, and I took no thought of it. The whole day passed and still no prank! I then went to Jazz band. Now for those who don't attend my school, I don't have a lock on my locker, AND my locker had duct tape in it. Two major mistakes, I don't know how I could be so stupid. So my four friends, Christian, Curtesia, Macie, and Shelby finally got me back. I came back from Jazz band and my WHOLE LOCKER was taped with duct tape, making it impossible to open. I tore off all the tape, which took about 10 minutes. Then opened my locker  to find nothing. My stuff was gone. I was shocked, this isn't supposed to happen to me! I'M the one who pulls these pranks! I searched all my classes and eventually found my belongings. My gym bag was in a garbage can, backpack in Curtesia's locker, and my binders sitting under a desk. Once I found everything I left to track practice. I then realized that I never found the Duct Tape. I came to school the next day and three peoples lockers were covered just as mine were, and surely enough, their stuff was missing too. 

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hilarious! Serves you right! :)

Sera said...

Saw this, thought of your love for them....it made me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-KFnYg6Hw&feature=player_embedded