Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Dryer, I Mean THE Dryer

So a couple of weeks ago me and my brother went into the bathroom at Target. The hand dryer there was intense. It was called  the Xelerator. This thing blows so much air out, so fast, that your skin on your hand moves around. It is painful when you have your hands too close. So every time we go there we play around with it, sticking paper towels in the dispenser and seeing them shoot out and intelligent things like that. We got so much joy it was hilarious. Then the about a week ago me and my brother were sitting at home talking when we came up with the idea, how would it feel to stick your face under that dryer... What exactly would that feel like... the wind rushing past your face... the feeling of freedom. Today is when I experienced the dryer and i took the chance and stuck my face under the dryer. The feeling of wind rushing past your face, hair blowing around, the stinging brute force of the wind. It was amazing... I have never experienced that much force from a small hand dryer, i'll remember the date, write it down in my journal, January 27, the first day i stuck my face under THE hand dryer.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Grandpa says you're lucky you didn't lose a contact...sounds to me like he's done this before...

Baxter Bruner said...

That wouldn't suprise me, the wackiness runs in the family i guess...

Micah Bruner said...

I'd be worried about you losing brain cells but considering your actions, I'm wondering if there is much to worry about.